ADV Website Terms and Conditions (“terms and conditions”)
- Who We Are
https://accelerated.ventures/ (the “Site”) is a website operated by Accelerated Digital Ventures Limited (“ADV”, “Us” or “We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09693953 and have our registered office at One Coleman St, London, EC2R 5AA, United Kingdom.
Our VAT number is 257488753.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regulation Authority
Accelerated Digital Ventures Limited is registered as a Small Registered UK AIFM with the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 764102).
- Basic Use of the Site
Visitors to the Site from time to time (“you”) agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you are not authorised to use this Site.
In using the Site:
- you may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation;
- you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association with, approval of, or endorsement by us where none exists;
- you must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you;
- the Site must not be framed on any other website;
- we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on the Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com..
In using message board functions, you will not post any messages which:
- are unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, blasphemous, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, sexually explicit or pornographic
- amount to personal attacks on others or make disparaging remarks about any person or entity;
- interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- encourage, incite, solicit, promote or provide information about illegal or criminal activities (including market manipulation, pornography, terrorism, explosives, weapons, drugs, programming viruses, computer hacking and copyright infringement)
- abuses, threatens, promotes, or instigates physical harm or death to others, or yourself;
- victimises, harasses, degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property right of any party;
- contains software viruses’ computer codes, files or programs to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorised access to any data or other information of any third party;
- Impersonates any person or entity;
- intentionally creates market abuse by making false, misleading statements relating to investment prices and performances;
- purports to buy or sell any investment or product or use the discussion boards to advertise any product or service;
- is confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
The Site is made available free of charge and we do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Changes to terms and conditions or the Site
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our users’ needs and our business priorities.
The contents of the Site are provided for information purposes only. It is not investment advice. Professional advice from an authorised independent adviser should always be sought before acting or relying on any of the information, and we accept no responsibility for any loss, which may arise from reliance on the information in the Site, or any website to which we have provided a link.
Nothing in this Site is intended to constitute a financial promotion for the purposes of section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. In addition, nothing on this Site amounts to a personal recommendation or advice on the merits of any transaction or service. We are therefore not responsible for providing you with the protection which would ordinarily be afforded to clients by FCA regulated firms and you should seek your own legal, investment and tax advice before acting on anything contained in this Site.
This Site is directed towards potential investee companies and professional advisors only.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Site is correct, we are providing this Site on an “as is” basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding the information contained on this Site. You should be aware that the information may be incomplete, out of date, inaccurate, incorrect or unsuitable for any purpose. It is therefore essential that you verify all such information with us or take appropriate professional advice before taking any action in reliance upon it.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- Where the Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties (including items posted on discussion boards), these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources. We accept no liability for any information or content contained in external web pages which are linked to this Site.
- It is a condition of us allowing you free access to the material on this Site that you accept the terms and conditions and your attention is drawn specifically to this paragraph 8.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation,
- Subject to clause 3 above, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Site or any content on it and we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Subject to paragraph 3 above, our liability to you or any third party, and the liability of our affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees, in any circumstance is limited to £100.
The exclusions and restrictions of liability contained in the terms and conditions are considered reasonable by you.
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
The logos of our Investment Partners (as more fully described on the Site) and Strategic Partners (as more fully described on the Site) are used with the permission of those partners and any intellectual property therein is owned by the relevant Investment Partner or Strategic Partner. Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. By publishing posts on the discussion boards, you grant to us a perpetual licence to use such information for any purpose and you waive any moral rights which you may have in the same. Those works are protected by copyright laws (© Accelerated Digital Ventures Limited 2016) and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Our trade marks, service marks and logos (the “Trade Marks”) are registered and unregistered Trade Marks. Your visit to the Site does not grant you a licence or right to use our Trade Marks.
You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publish, license, use or resell the information or incorporate into any other work, part or all of the material available on the Site in any form save that you may:-
- print or download extracts of the material on this Site for your personal non-commercial use; and/or
- copy the material on this Site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal non-commercial information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third parties that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
You must not:
- use any part of the content on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors;
- modify paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way; or
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You agree that you are responsible for and shall pay to ADV, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers all amounts which cover all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal fees reasonably incurred, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your Internet account (including negligent or wrongful conduct), by you or any other person accessing the Site using your Internet account.
Each of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions shall be construed as being independent of every other and if any provision contained in the terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to the limitations on liability, such determination shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the terms and conditions which shall continue in effect with the invalid provision deemed deleted. The Site is operated and controlled from the United Kingdom and these terms and conditions and your use of this Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.