2. Information Collected
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us – this is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph. This may include:
o your name and address;
o your phone number and e-mail address;
o your occupation;
o your interests;
o details about the services you specifically request; and
o information you complete in relation to our client surveys.
• Information we collect about you – with regard to each of your visits to our Site we will automatically collect the following information:
o technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform,;
o information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
Such information will not be used to identify any individual. The purpose of gathering such information is to assist us to analyse the use of the Site and revise it for the benefit of our users by making your visit to the Site more efficient and to improve and increase the content found to be most popular.
3. Information we receive from other sources – this is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
4. Use of Information
We will process your personal data only for the following purposes:-
• to process any request for information supplied by us;
• to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services, should you consent to this;
• to customise this Site according to your interests;
• to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations;
• to process any application made by you for a position with us; and
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. Please see the section on Marketing below for further details
• and where you give us permission to make the information you have provided to us public, we may share the same (which may include details of your application) with all potential UK investors, third parties [and/or the general public].
5. Marketing and commercial transactions
Where you have given us your permission:
• We may send you information about our own products and services; and
• Where you have specifically indicated that you would like to receive it, we may send you information from members of our group and/or third parties;
Where you have given us your express consent, we may also pass on your details to carefully selected third parties so that they can send you information about their products and services.
We (and they) will contact you by electronic means (including e-mail and SMS) only where you have consented to this.
We may also use information collected from your use of the Site, whether using cookies or using data analytics, as well as market research and any personal preferences you have communicated to us to tailor the advertising and communications that you receive.
Where you have consented to the same, we may use the information you provide to us for the purposes of a commercial transaction which may include selling some or all of such information to third parties.
If you change your mind, you can always choose to unsubscribe from receiving these marketing communications and other permissions you have provided to us. You can do this by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on any of our emails, or by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never collect sensitive personal information about you without your explicit consent.
7. Storage of Data
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access.
We will retain your data only for so long is required for the purposes for which it was collected. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure that it is disposed of securely/ anonymised.
8. Your rights
You have the right to get a copy of the personal data we hold about you. To receive a copy, please contact us at email@example.com..
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the above address or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Disclosure of Data
We may share your data for any of the purposes described above with:
• any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
• Selected third parties including:
o business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors where this is necessary for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
o advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
o analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
o third parties which are party to a commercial transaction as referred to in paragraph 5 above;
o in the event the company is sold, the respective purchaser.
We will not share your personal data for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
10. Transferring Data
By this means we automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:-
• the internet domain and IP address from where you access our Site;
• the type of browser software and operating system used to access our Site;
• the date and time you access our Site;
• if you linked to our Site from another website, the address of that website; and
• the pages you enter, visit and exit our Site from.
You may adjust your computer’s settings to block cookies, or to accept them only on confirmation from you. Because of the wide variety of browsers and operating systems used by our customers we cannot provide detailed instructions for this, however your browser should contain details in its help facility.
Read more about the individual cookies we use and how to recognise them by clicking here.
12. Contact Us
If you have any concerns or questions regarding our use of your personal data, please contact email@example.com.