problems need patient venture
A short term investment approach leads to early exits. Lack of late stage investment results in growth slowing down. We back our founders for the long term and help them reach large institutional investors when the time is right.
What are you building?
Building a generation-defining company requires a lot of time, energy and funding. We focus on three different types of tech company: platform, deep tech and sales engine.
We aim to optimise the long-term funding journey based on these types. We seek capable, driven founders that can articulate their future. Learning from our experience, here’s the journey we expect these business types to take:
What are we looking for?
- Founders that want to build a generation-defining business; re-shape an industry; or build entirely new ways of doing things.
- Companies raising enough funding to fulfil their true ambition.
- Companies with a CTO / Tech Lead as part of the founding team.
- Teams sufficiently incentivised (through equity) for the long term journeys they’re going on.
- A story which articulates your unit economics and vision in action.
Founders shouldn’t have to spend 6-9 months fundraising at each round. Instead, they should use their skills to scale their company. We operate an efficient, fast, collaborative and transparent investment flow, so founders can take care of business. Get in touch / register on: https://www.venturemarket.org/founders
Quick analysis and feedback
Internal and external discovery
- We meet your team and together discuss your unit economics
- We introduce you to some of our team to speak about your team, tech stack and financials
- We help you reach some relevant external experts (Explorers) who raise the big questions about your startup’s future
- Discovery stage usually takes a week or two
Investment committee and term sheet
All founders partnering with us for funding share their vision through Venture Market. Venture Market is being co-developed with 15 leading early-stage funds. It makes collaboration between companies and co-investors easier by digitising venture workflows. Once you’ve shared your vision we review your opportunity and get back to you within two working days.