problems need patient venture
A short term investment approach leads to early exits. Lack of late stage investment results in growth slowing down. We back our founders for the long term and help them reach large institutional investors when the time is right.
Your journey is tracked through our platform to make future investment decisions quick and efficient
What are you building?
Building a generation-defining company requires a lot of time, energy and funding. We focus on three different types of tech company: platform, deep tech and sales driven.
We aim to optimise the long-term funding journey based on these types. We seek capable, driven founders that can articulate their future. Learning from our experience, here’s the journey we expect these business types to take:
What are we looking for?
- Founders that want to build a generation-defining business; re-shape an industry; or build entirely new ways of doing things.
- Companies raising enough funding to fulfil their true ambition.
- Tech companies with a CTO / Tech Lead as part of the founding team.
- Teams sufficiently incentivised (through equity) for the long term journeys they’re going on.
- A story which articulates your unit economics and your vision in action.
Founders shouldn’t have to spend 6-9 months fundraising at each round. Instead, they should use their skills to scale their company. We operate an efficient, fast, collaborative and transparent investment process, so founders can take care of business. Familiarising yourself with our approach will help us navigate the investment process even more quickly. Get in touch with questions.
Quick analysis and feedback
- Share your ambition with ADV through Venture Market
- Three of our investment team review your opportunity
- We review based on your market, team and timing
- We aim to provide feedback within a couple of days
Deep Dive and external review
Investment committee and term sheet
- You present your ambition to our investment committee
- We decide whether or not to invest within 24 hours
- We offer you a Term Sheet outlining our partnership proposal
All founders partnering with us for funding share their vision through Venture Market. Venture Market is being co-developed with leading investors such as Connect Ventures, Episode 1, Frontline, Hoxton Ventures, Kindred Capital, Oxford Capital, Passion Capital and Techstars. It makes collaboration between companies and co-investors easier by digitising venture workflows. Once you’ve registered we review your opportunity and get back to you within two working days.